- 1. Collection of personal infomation
- We shall collect personal information using appropriate and fair means and procedures in compliance with laws and company regulations.
- 2. Purpose of collection of personal information
- We shall identify the purposes for which information is collected before collecting such information and, except with your prior agreement or unless pursuant to an exception recognized by law, shall use personal information to the extent necessary to perform services.
- 3. Management of personal information
1）We shall manage personal information safely and ensure that such information is kept accurate and up-to-date within the scope of the purposes for which such information is collected.
2）To prevent the leakage, loss, falsification, and similar of personal information, we shall implement information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, and the like.
- 4. Provision of personal infomation to third parties
- Except as required by law, we shall not provide your personal information to any third party without your prior agreement.
- 5. Requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information
- After confirming your identification, we shall respond promptly to a request from you for the disclosure, amendment, addition, deletion, or similar of your own personal information.
- 6. Organization and system
1）We shall appropriately manage personal information under a personal information protection manager.
2）We shall provide our directors and employees with education regarding the protection of personal information on an ongoing basis and shall take thorough measures to ensure that personal information is handled appropriately in day-to-day operations.